LED Lighting & Services – Purchase Through TIPS Contract
The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS) Board of Directors of Region VIII Education Service Center has awarded OEO Energy Solutions – a national LED lighting supplier – a competitively bid LED Lighting and Services contract. Under cooperative contracts #23010401 and #23010402, OEO Energy Solutions, along with their local partners throughout the country, is able to deliver the most comprehensive LED lighting solutions designed to improve the quality of your lighting while reducing operating costs.
TIPS is a national purchasing cooperative that leverages the purchasing power of governmental entities in all 50 states. Utilizing the TIPS cooperative contract, you can rely on an expedited contract procurement process to source your LED lighing needs. Membership is available to public entities suchs as school districts, universities, colleges, municipalities, state agencies, non for profits at no cost. Learn more about TIPS and how to become a TIPS member (membership is free).
- Save Time & Money. No need to duplicate the competitive RFP process that TIPS has already completed.
- Full-Line of Contract Solutions. Available to choose the products & services you desire and need.
- Quality Pricing. Receive national volume, ceiling based, discounted pricing and avoid the unpleasant experience of low-bids and low-quality awards.
- Quality Product & Service. Best in class LED lighting products offered through TIPS competitive procurement process.
WHO CAN USE
- Education. K-12 Schools, Private Schools, Charter Schools, Colleges, Universities, Special Education Districts
- Government. Cities & Counties, States and State Agencies, Park & Water Districts, Native American Tribes, Emergency Service Districts, Transportation Authorities
- Non-Profit. Churches, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Housing Authorities, Charitable Organizations, Member Associations